To start with, IqBroker’s clients can use 2 types of accounts: the first one is a Demo account and the second one is a Real account which we will talk about in this article. The major difference between these two accounts is that on a Demo account you trade with not real funds, while on a Real account you trade with real money, which means that you can make real profits.
Open Real IqBroker account on WEB
IqBroker is compatible with all devices and browsers. Therefore, you can open a Real account on WEB. Opening a Real account on WEB is very easy, the process takes 1-2 minutes, which is really cool! In order to open a Real account on WEB, you should complete a few steps:
1. When you are on a homepage click on the “Register” button in the upper-right corner or simply scroll down to the Registration form.
2. Next, enter your Email or phone number.
3. Then create a password for your account.
5. Lately, click on the “Create an Account” button.
Or you can open your Real account with your Google or Facebook account.
Congrats! You have just opened a Real Account on the IqBroker!
Open Real account on Android
In case you have an Android device you can also open a Real account on it. The process is really easy and convenient. To open a Real account on Android, you just need to follow a few easy steps:
1. First of all, enter your Email or phone number.
2. Create a password and write it down.
3. Select the country of your residence.
5. Finally, press the “Registration” button.
Open Real account on iOS
As it was mentioned before, IqBroker is available on all devices. Consequently, you may open a Real account from any of your iOS devices. In order to do that, follow these simple steps:
1. Firstly, enter your phone number or E-mail.
2. Next, create a password for your account and write it down.
3. Choose the country of your residence.
5. Lastly, press the “Register” button.
IqBroker Real account trading on WEB
Once you open a Real account, the whole trading world will be presented to you. You can now explore every feature of the trading platform. Not only there are many various tools, but also an education section, where you can watch video tutorials and webinars. However you are already aware of how trading works, you can make your first deposit and start making profits straight away.
IqBroker Real account trading on Android
The Android version of the IqBroker trading platform is identical to the WEB version. Thus, the Android version has all the same features that the Web version has, which are made for you to have a pleasant trading experience. Not only can you apply many useful indicators and use trading signals, but you can also change the graph type and find the one which will be the most convenient for your trading style.
IqBroker Real account trading on iOS
Actually, Real account trading on iOS and Android is the same, which means that you get access to all trading tools as well. Moreover, there is a large variety of assets to choose from, from commodities to currency pairs. It’s really good that the mobile versions of the IqBroker have the same functionality as the desktop version that makes them a powerful tool for making profits which is always at your hand.
Demo or Real account?
It depends on your purpose. If you wish to get to know better how trading works or you want to test different strategies or simply practice your trading skills, then it is better to trade on a Demo account. Nevertheless, a demo account is made solely for practice and you will not be able to make money on it. But if you know how trading works and you want to start making profits, then I would recommend that you trade on a Real account.
Log into Real account
If you logged out from your IqBroker Real account for some reason and you want to log into it again, it is very easy to do:
1. Once you are on a homepage, scroll down to a register form and click on the “Log in” button.
2. Log in window will open where you will have to enter your Email or phone number, which you used to open your Real account.
3. Next, enter the password from your Real account.
4. Finally, click on the “Log in” button.
Or you can login with your Google or Facebook account.